A mattress is a great example of a big household item where you can find a great deal.
TEST A MATTRESS before you buy is indeed one of the biggest benefits of shopping in-store, however if you're considering taking advantage of one of these promotions, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed by choice.
Before you begin your shopping expedition, there are a few things you can do to get prepared. After all, it’s important to not get caught up on price alone – you still need to find a mattress that’s right for you.
But rest easy, as we’re here to give you a few tips on how to make your shopping a stress-free experience:
Find out your mattress size
• Measure your current bed frame
• If you are considering to change your bed frame, measure the whole room itself
• New house? Get your floor plan ready in hand!
Understand your sleeping habit
• Are you a back sleeper? Or usually side sleeper?
• Most of the time you may not aware of this tiny detail but you could start observe it for a couple of nights
• It is important to understand your sleeping habit and inform the store sleep experts so that they can advise you the suitable mattress
Know your current mattress
• Do you know what type of mattress that you are currently sleeping on?
• Has it simply become too old, worn out and saggy?
• Does it have the right comfort level for you and/or are you constantly waking up with back pain?
Now that you have got all the information in hand, it is time to reach out to the experts!
A professional sleep expert in store should be able to:
(1) Explain the product differences.
(2) Give you time and space to shop without hovering too much.
(3) Let you test the mattress alone and go back to you if you have any question.
(4) Concern about your needs, not just trying to push you into the most expensive item.
You should feel relaxed around them without feeling too pressure to make any decision
15 minutes golden time:
Take your shoes off and spend about 15 minutes lying on each mattress in your normal sleeping position.
Don't rush! Who said you can't bring a book to the store with you and have a great rest on the mattress?
Once you have found the best comfort level, you may check with the sleep expert in store for further details about the features and benefits within the range:
• Do they have any similar model for your comparison?
• Double confirm on all the mattress features.
• How about the product warranty? For your information, all HILKER mattresses (Except for Korea) are secured with 10-Year Product Guarantee.
Checkout where is the nearest outlet now to test a Hilker Mattress!